Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Phoenix Lumineers® by Phoenix Dentist, Dr. Matthews
LUMINEERS® BY CERINATE® are porcelain veneers that offer the painless way to a permanently whiter and perfectly aligned smile.
LUMINEERS® are contact lens-thin and are placed over existing teeth without having to remove painful tooth structure (unlike traditional veneers.) LUMINEERS® is the painless, permanent cosmetic solution for stained, chipped, discolored or misaligned teeth.
Dr. Matthews can apply these contact lens-thin “smile shapers” to teeth without any grinding or shaving, transforming teeth into a naturally beautiful smile that looks perfect for every individual. LUMINEERS® can even be placed over existing crown or bridgework without having to replace them.
LUMINEERS® can only be made from patented Cerinate porcelain unavailable anywhere other than the Cerinate Smile Design Studio. In just 2-3 visits you can have a custom-made smile that is clinically proven to last over 20 years - and it is completely reversible since your natural tooth structure is still intact! Get your perfect smile today!
Contact-Lens-Thin to Save Your Tooth Structure
- No shots or anesthetic required — procedure is entirely pain-free
- Little to no reduction of tooth structure - you keep your natural teeth intact! Unlike veneer procedures that require grinding, cutting and removal of tooth structure
- Patented porcelain — from Den-Mat Corporation, a trusted name in dentistry and oral care
- Minimal preparation required
- No post-operative sensitivity
- Only two visits necessary
- Extremely natural-looking because they are so thin (approximately .2 mm) and translucent — patented porcelain
- No temporaries required
- Restore and strengthen teeth. Help prevent wear
- Extraordinarily strong. Clinically proven to last up to 16 years
- A viable alternative to braces in many cases
- Can be placed over crowns and rejuvenate old dental bridge work
- No micro-leakage or micro-cracking
- Evolving from Cerinate porcelain restorations, lauded as one of the top 100 dental products for 2002 by Dentistry Today, a highly-respected publication